Monday, June 09, 2008

oh and the best thing happened to me this weekend!





i had the best weekend. i relaxed...did laundry, sipped on yummy cheap red wine from Whole Foods, and watched television Friday eve. Got up early Saturday and went to the Farmer's Market in Carrboro, petted some newly born chicks, had delicious middle eastern food for lunch, found some good deals on clothes at two consignment shops with my god mother (which i love...having a god mother AND a god father, for reals!), lounged on the couch in air conditioning, trained as a bartender at this cool little pub called The Dead Mule Saturday night, got up early Sunday drove around, drank coffee, got a good deal on shorts at The Gap, wrote on my blog, paid bills (had the money in the bank to do it, nice, very nice), did some swimming in a pool, drank some cold cold brews, cooked out, got my fix of law and order CI (THE best one - a new new episode on USA where Goren is undercover...man he is sexy no matter what, crazy or sane!), and hung with my bud from high school and his son and then got some nice sleep and here I am Monday morning. And the best thing that happened to me throughout all of that lovely stuff? Every time i tuned in to the television all four of these movies were playing...four of my favs! It was outstanding!!! Completed an already brilliant weekend. Hot temperature wise and hot fun wise. me so lucky.


No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...