Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thursday, still love them even though...

Quote for the day Thursday, June 26th
"My man" - Denzel Washington, American Gangster
My Thursday you ask?
Growling stomach
large bags under eyes, almost kissing my cheeks bags
3 hours of sleep under my belt
89 bucks richer in my pocket (pulled a bar shift at the Dead Mule Club)
cramps a creeping...I just know it
Material running through my head for set tonight
Humidity hanging on me like a hyper little kid
Broken toe almost healed
New blister on top of other toe from flip flops
Coffee breath
I am pretty sure a pimple developing...inside my nose - really?
thong on...no time as of late to do laundry
Running on fumes
Knowledge I can do this

And you? Have a day.

oh and this is a cat named Michelle

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...