Friday, August 24, 2007

10 things that truly annoy me - today.


Not sure why today I have to write this list but it is bubbling up and I got to spit!
Ten things that annoy me...right now, today, this minute
1. A Harley Davidson sticker on a brand new Jeep
2. I start my day off so productive, so hopeful and then I am watching a movie at 2pm
3. roadside signs that say, "Act today as if you will stand before HIM tomorrow"
4. Crying for no reason
5. Still after 20 minutes I am not able to disconnect from my iPod after down loading songs
6. Missing you
7. Being super talented but unfocused
8. bumping into the same corner in the kitchen EVERYDAY
9. knowing I SHOULD run and not WANTING to...at all!
10. Using the word should - it just sets ya up to fail and yet I feel I should...damn it!

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...