Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Dis - connect


Slice through the air and sever it.
Cut cleanly and watch both sides drop.
Pierce the skin to release a pressure.
Hear it hiss; the emotion.
Relief as it oozes out of you, dripping onto the floor.
Silence is a signal of completion.
Let it go, slide on down the hill, into the distance.
Turn away, run, leap, stomp the ground.
Rip off the bandage quickly with precision.
It sinks down through throat past your liver
and out your toes...feeding the summer weeds.
Gives them all they need to continue to choke.
No matter for now not yours. Disconnect.
No feeling. No more thoughts.
Only lapping waves now drifting over a shell.
One following the others, being followed from behind.
Split into a new atom. A fresh slate in which to try.
No more images arise in mind, crush the heart and spill the salt water.
And then simply, utterly, joyfully...nothing.

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...