Wednesday, August 29, 2007

today at 2pm


"scooch down a little bit closer, keep coming, ok no a still a little bit more...that is it you are almost there. Oh wait you are now too far...back it up [sound in head of "doot doot" - the doot doot as in the sound that comes from the trash truck as it is backing up]. Alright there we go. Yes indeed you are in the correct position, perfect. How do I know this? Because if you turn to the left or the right your head is now aligned with your feet! Ok hold your breath and away we go!"


- I went to the doctor today...have a super duper eve all!


how about this picture choice for this entry, yes yes! Try and make sense out of this one. I hare dare ya!

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...