Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I saw today on the way to work...

There is this roadsign that I pass everyday on my way to work. I've passed this sign for just about a year now. I read it every time I zoom by it at about 67 miles an hour. Today was the first day that I really read it, said it over in my brain and then processed it. The sign is one of those kiosky boards that is on wheels and you can change the letters at will. The sort of sign that you usually see outside roadside diners, honky tonk bars, and rural churches. This one happens to be sitting on the side of the road and the only building anywhere near it or could be considered the sign's owner is a trailer park. The sign reads; "Stand before him today as if it was the last day of your life" Him I have to assume is God since it is a captial H. That is how it works...I think. I am not sure since I don't have any formal religious education. Will have to go on assumption for this one.







No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...