Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Change or not change?


A question I am battling in my head lately. Seasons change. Minds do change... on topics...rarely but it does happen. Flowers change; they sprout, bloom, wither, die (gulp). Bananas change. [I will wait]. Ok, back? Do feelings change? I know they do shift, settle, evolve. Do feelings that were once so powerful and real simply fade like smoke? Or is it that they just die like the flower? Which is it? It can all happen so fast. The flower I mean (gulp). I know what will never change is the asking of Why? And that there will never, maybe once but more than likely not ever, be any answers. Just one of those mysteries wrapped in luck and timing. That there is no answer "appears" to be the only answer to why there is no answer! That there is no answer makes sense as to why one day words are uttered, given as a gift of vulnerability and then the next taken back or denied of ever any existence. And a secondary question, a follow up; does it even matter why? I mean if the power at your house goes out one night does it actually matter if it was due to a rain storm or an ice storm? The end result is that you are sitting in the dark...and do not know what time it is!

Hair color changes. Chameleons change color. People change their underwear on a regular basis...most people, most of us. Or some of us do not wear any...ahem, but I am wandering...Those changes all make sense to me. An action precedes that change. Feelings are on their own. Lingering out in that vast land called someone's heart and soul. One day it is this way and boom 24 hours later it is that way. If only I could change how I feel about this topic. Hey, wait a minute...



No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...