Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Oh, ok



Only just now looking back on that road it all seems to make sense.

In the heat of the moment, in the middle of that time it was all so chaotic, so intense and in my face.

Yet here up on top of this still calm mountain it causes me to not blink when thinking of such current simplicity.

I was in that place a location with no name, no calendar to mark the time as it passed, drifted on top of cool deep water.

And at present I sense and feel even a head turning toward the clear shadows and I realize it is me seeking an answer.

My self possession only at this time in this place asking to be recognized, demanding it, atlast.

A request made to be taught a skill that will win the prize, bestow the first place ribbon upon my chest.

And then at last all at once in a flash you are here next to me, not touching me.

You also looking out into that time, that past place and you stand motionless so to not initiate disturbance.

So we are together yet all the same we are just alone, separate and touching only when bumping into one another.

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...