Thursday, October 25, 2007

Day Three

Ok so I am on Day 3 of "Operation Use it or Lose it!" Maybe I will get an actual good name for this project by the time it is over at Thanksgiving. I have to say today's entry will be pretty dull. More so than usual that is. In regard to using only the products I have on hand; I have not taken a shower today, yet. I may not take one. I took one late in the day yesterday. And now that I reflect on it and can remember I have not been outside rolling in mud, dropped any large amounts of food on me, and I have not run in the last 24 hours. I feel pretty solid when I say that I don't need to take one today. I am certian that I will not offend anyone, at least visually and olfactory wise, today bynot taking a shower. And now that I think of it by not taking a shower today that can only help my project. One less day to use products (shampoo, conditioner, soap, facial cleanser, razor wear and tear). A free day to add onto the end. Plus, one less person using a significant amount of water in this area. We are technically in a drout here - even though it started raining mid day yesterday and has kept raining on and off since...as I sit here writing the rain has increased. I love the rain. I feel good that not only am I not using water but that it is raining. A win win. Oh don't worry...Before I leave the farm I will brush my teeth, wash my face and put deodorant on....even some lipstick and yummy smelling body spray. Hey, I'm no barbarian (stop it!) just one gal doing my part, little as it may be, my part.


No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...