Monday, October 15, 2007

The Environment, My Environment

Today is Blog Action Day and we are suppose to blog on the environment. Any environment, any aspect, opinion, feeling, idea on it. Anything at all as long as it is some how connected to the environment. I've looked at these two sentences now for about 20 minutes. Write about the environment? I'm stumped. Which is not really difficult to do as any of you know. I did dye my hair a while back but at one time say just around birth I was a natural blonde. I usually find myself writing about me. I mean it is what I know best...oh wait that is not accurate. It is what I think I know. What I am figuring out. I'm an expert on NOT knowing me. Ah the environment. Ok here goes. I live by the water. A bay, an ocean, and creeks. Tall trees line my driveway made of clam and oyster shells. I have a room with a bed, a crap load of books, one small closet with mismatch uncoordinated clothes (some folded, some thrown up on a shelf in a ball), a cd player that no longer works, candles at all different heights, a big head red lab dog saunters around me and sleeps like a baby each night, squirrels drop acorns all day from trees onto the tin roof, large black snakes slither past my car, mice scramble inside the screened in porch now as the cool fall weather is finally here, power and sail boats are regular passengers in my backyard, blue sky, clouds, ...this is my environment. The one I am now most close to, love and cherish. An environment I cannot imagine not having. One environment existing, floating alone, barely touched by man or woman. My environment.

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...