Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Only one thing can help me today


I am so angry. Angry at someone and what has happened...how it got to this point. In a way I am angry with myself as well. But I will get to me later! For now? Just going to breathe, step back, and go get some seafood and cold brews. At the Harvest Fest at Sunset Beach here on the shore! Read all about it...http://www.virginia.org/site/description.asp?attrID=18852

I was not going to go but a good friend of mine scored me a free ticket. Right in my budget man. I am off to "forget about life for a while" as one song writer is known to sing. Then it is First Wednesday tonight! I am doing a set and have a special guest so if you are around come on down...http://www.1stwednesdayesva.com/

I am out.

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...