Saturday, October 27, 2007

Drip drop drip drop

"It's gonna rain on your head" - and your face, your shoulders, your chest, your legs, your ole frickin body! Ain't it grand. Still raining today, Saturday. Me moms and I is heading across the bay in a few so no time to write RIGHT now...the little country mice are heading into the big bad city - gulp! Got to go to civiliation for the necessities. That being of course; new cell phone battery, cds for my show in November, and Cosco for sure. To Costco for nothing specific just mostly to walk the tall isles stacked with large amouts of crap that no one truly needs but buys cause "so cheap for so much" little gremlin takes you over sort of deal...where was I? Ah yes going across the bay. That is the plan. I shall be back and write more...afterall it is now Day 5 of "Oh look I have all this stuff I should use it before Thanksgiving" project. Damn it! Still have to think of a good name! Any ideas I am welcome to them. You can send me your ideas via the comment section - you know if you are not too busy today, tomorrow, next week oh wait you probably have a job. They hiring? Just kidding, a little bit.
Stay tuned for today's entry - my good friend Lara gave me a great idea last night and I is gonna take her up on it and share it all with you. Till then, peace.

1 comment:

Shaklee Girl said...

Some friend I am- I totally forgot to give you the lotion. Yeah, realized it as you were driving away- oh well. It is still here and waiting for you... :)

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...