Thursday, October 18, 2007

observation # 12,487


we are complex beings us humans. movies and books speak of good and evil yet in the end we are so much more. we make choices based in the moment - we do things that are not often backed up by reason. find ourselves in places been before and can never seem to know why. we care what others think of us, feel about us and how we are viewed...even by ones that when a light is turned on we don't like what we see we still care about their thoughts on us. there are times when you do the right thing and then others where you wish a time machine existed at the local convenience store. Still we continue to get up and keep going...except for those that don't for there are some of those. A 50 / 50 chance exists at our finger tips everyday. most questions we are able to find answers for yet always there are a few splattering of questions we seek and never ever locate answers to. still we keep going on, moving foward. we are selfish, mean, inconsiderate, friendly, loving, compassionate, unforgiving, judgmental, self-centered, fearful, critical, hypocritical, inconsistent, contradicting, untrusting, scared, lonely, vulnerable, brave, condeming, surprising, generous, forgiving, smoothering, frightening, serious, forgetful, unexamining, selective, humorous...complex. human. i hope someday someone will look at me, see me and get that i too am human. until then i am on my own. i'm going to bed soon and in the morning i plan to get up, continue to search for answers, not judge, shoot to not care that others do of me, make some good decisions - attempt to do so, take a few turns, and perhaps swing into a convenience store just to see...

1 comment:

Lollie said...

So profound. I think that observation sums up the reasons why we are all so inconsistent and consistent at the same time. We are human. We make relationships. Through those relationships we learn about ourselves and learn about others. The 50/50 choice is always there- people don't always realize it.

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...