Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I've been bad...and not in a good way neither











I've been remiss in getting this post up. Bad girl. Spank me. A little bit? Please take a gander at my last set at First Wednesday, in October, with my friend Miss Sandy! We had a blast. I actually asked her to come up and heckle me - planned and all. I think it went well and we did get some good laughs from real live audience members. Nice after getting the silent treatment from my stuff animals. Easy to manipulate those fellas into watching you rehearse however a tad bit damaging to the self esteem since they rarely, often never, laugh or even give any acknowledgement of your material - good or stinky. Anyway, it was fun and we are sure to do it again. Next First Wednesday is November 7th, a week from today! Come on down and join us. Who knows maybe I will play the drums next.

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...