Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I am already behind on my big idea!

Day 2 - "Operation using bathroom products already own, not buyinig new ones till all used up in my bathroom and small closet outside of bathroom" (have to get a new name, ah Day 3 to do).
Pretty smooth so far. I merried two conditioners together this morning in the shower. One less bottle taking up space in my small shower - nice. An action - that always feels productive. Had to scrape out the firming body lotion container and that was a little eye opening. Apparently the makers of these products DO NOT want you to get it all out, good to the last drop sort of thing do they not subscribe to. I started to breathe heavy at that point since on just day 2 of this program it appeared I was already running dangerously low on body lotion. Alas I then looked up and saw the two remaining half empty, ahem I mean half full, body lotion containers on top of my toilet. Whew. All is fine. No peace in the middle east but all calm in my bathroom.

Stay tuned kids...it seems as if the plot just may be thinning (intended).

No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...