Friday, October 26, 2007

half assed

This morning I awoke to a thought.
A reflection on me and my life.
Half a thought, not whole or complete,
only part of it all incased in a cloud.
He is a whole, she too is full and them and the others as well.
Yet I, here half out of my bed, entirely not awake am only just a half.
A half sister, half daughter, half person, half happy.
Part of the morning light seeps into my room, now half clean,
soon to be fully dirty, a mess, a walk in closet entirely.
Half dressed I get up and stumble to the small somewhat half bathroom,
peering into the mirror I see me, only half of me,
and for the first time I see it and know.
I am there...
partially, totally separate, fully empty with half a chance.



No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...