Friday, October 26, 2007

Numero Four el uso of existing productos!

2:20pm. Took a shower. Operation "don't buy products till others all used up" going quite nicely as going into Day 4. I made a discovery today that not only will aid in this latest undertaking but will also save me money in the future. I have a lotion for my face, one for my body and one for my eyelids. I usually stick with Neutrogena products - lately I've been dipping into Nutrisse line - Not cause Miss Sarah Jessica Parker is the spokesperson so much but because they seem to be good products. And my bar for nice or good products? Smell pretty of course! I did for a flash consider not using Nutrisse products this week when I heard on the radio that she was voted into the top 5 UNsexiest women by Maxim magazine. Alas though I am still using them. Mostly cause in my new project to use only what I have on hand Nutrisse makes up a substantial % of the stock. Baby steps here people, baby steps. The activist thing is new to this lady - one day at a time. Hey that was a good television show...ok damn it enough back to it...Day 4; Ok for the body I use St. Ives Swiss lotions (if it makes you feel any better or if you are starting to have a thought in your head that this chick maybe into names I did have to Google - hee - the product names to check my spelling), for my body. The firming action. It does work. No corelation that I've been running and eating less as to the decrease in cellulite in my buttocks region this last year. I use Neutrogena eye cream on my eyes. Now trust me kids as one gets older the eyes, the lids and the area below are the key areas to protect and slaver it on! I have a ritual, an order of application for the lotion time. first the face, then the body and then the eyes. There is no logic to the order as shocking as that may sound to some. It is just how I have done it for years...and years...and...months. Maybe in my head I've concluded that there is critical drying time needed of the face before applying the eyes, the lids and the area below said eyes. So I do the face, move to the body and then loop back around to the eyes. Or maybe one of the first times of doing this ritual that is simply how it went down and since has not changed. We are nothing else if not creatures of habit. (that is good at times yet at others as those of now attending regular therapy sessions can atest to) - I am there looping back around to do the eye application when I just happen to glance at the back of the little tiny jar and for some reason start reading the ingredients. Radical I know. The words although not pronouncable seemed familiar. I grabbed the face lotion and starting reading it's behind. Ah - ha! All the same. Well well look at that and just when they thought they could get away with it. No, I gotcha. I at first was sad, disillusioned and then I rose above it. Hey this is good news. This means I can purchase (not till after Thanksgiving of course...thought you had caught me huh?) one facial cream and use it on my entire face and eyes. Brilliant. Not only am I helping out the world by using less I am learning and helping me. either that or it is becoming painfully obvious that I am now entering my 3rd day of unemployment. Oh look shiny objects...gotta go.


No comments:

Quote of the week....I had to

"I saw them. There were four of them and I thought there are four of us, that is if we find the lady. Oh, Hello Lady!" - Fezzik, aka Andre The Giant, Princess Bride

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!

Yes it's hot NOW, but in the fall it will be cool and you will need me more than ever!
I am back at ESO to do some comedy; all me, all alone, well there will be beer and wine! October 18th, 7:30pm...stay tuned!

for now!

Till this chica gets settled in the blog name stays the same...deal with it! still posting but now OFF SHORE! I am working on my website so look for that soon...